Introductory Economics with Justice
Use the code 'livefree' at checkout to enrol for free!
Can viewing economics as a human study – through the prism of justice, fairness and natural law – help us better understand our world?
Economics with Justice seeks to show that freedom and prosperity are possible for people everywhere, providing we follow economic laws and aim for a fair outcome from economic arrangements.
Enrol today for our stimulating and thought-provoking online course of ten weekly sessions, starting Monday 21st September.
Free course – our students’ gift to you
Thanks to the generous support of previous students on this course, we are able to offer this introductory course completely free of charge (our other online courses currently cost £50). It’s an inspiring gesture of support for the pressure and strains people face at this uniquely challenging time.
- A range of sessions on different days and times – choose the one that suits you
- Click ‘enrol’
- On the next page, enter voucher code ‘livefree’
- Classes will be offered remotely via Zoom
- Over ten weekly sessions you’ll take a fresh approach to many of the major issues of our time
- Each session is one hour long
8. Responsible and irresponsible banking
Where: 11 Mandeville Place, W1U 3AJ
What we’ll cover in this session
We look at banks, their role, what happens when things go wrong and how banks can work effectively for the good of the economy